By Alexandra Sophie
Jardin fleuris is a series representing the different ages of a woman. The first picture is called Virgin Soil, the second is called Mûres which means both “blackberries” and “mature” representing puberty and first periods, the third picture is called Broken Eggs. Broken eggs represent the loss of virginity in arts. The fourth photo is called Blossom in the Garden and represents a mother with her inner fertile garden.
- Virgin Soil
- Broken Eggs
- Blossom In The Garden
- Empty Nest
- Growing Seed
- Blooming Garden
- Sea/Mother Of Milk
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
THE COLUMBUS MENTAL HOSPITAL, TICO CEMETERY
This is one of the cemeteries where the state of Ohio buried the residents of the mental hospital whose families either didn’t claim them or were too poor to afford to do it themselves. The gravestones are all the same size and shape, and most are simply a name with a birth and death date.
The most striking feature is that there are 2 gravestones marked “SPECIMEN.” What that could possibly entail is horrifying.
i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”
walter white has no chill